why be a member?
We've given our Chamber membership a makeover in order to more effectively serve our members and strengthen the business community in the Edwardsburg area. Starting in January of 2017, an annual Chamber membership will be a flat $135 fee and will include the following benefits to members:
- Quarterly workshops free to members;
- Monthly meetings with catered lunch included for one representative from your business. Additional attendees joining us for lunch cost $6 per person;
- Live links to your business's website on the Chamber website;
- Community networking opportunities;
- Discounted prices to attend Chamber events;
- Opportunity to submit events to a community calendar;
- Potential 10% annual premium discount with participating insurance providers.
A few of the Chamber's annual events, which grow in size and impact each year, include the Memorial Day Festival, Discovery Expo, and holiday Cookie Walk. Through these events, your business has the opportunity to get priceless marketing exposure while giving back to families in our community. Additionally, your business will be invited to participate in the Annual Chamber Dinner, where we celebrate the collective efforts that make the Edwardsburg Area an incredible place to live, work, and play.
I'm only a student. How do I get involved with the Chamber?
High school and college students are invited to join Chamber activities and engage with our community events. Annual student memberships for individuals cost $10 and include all the applicable benefits listed above. Student members must have a educational email ending in .edu.
Volunteer with us
Join an event committee, help us with in-kind services, or tell us how we can create a role for you.